It is a coalescence health service that everyone deserves to experience. Whatever you are experiencing, from fatigue and stress to pain and discomfort, massage is a vital tool available for use in your healing journey.
- Deep Tissue Massage - Deep tissue massage is a massage technique that’s mainly used to treat musculoskeletal issues, such as strains and sports injuries. It involves applying sustained pressure using slow, deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues.
- Swedish Massage - Swedish massage is one of the most commonly offered massage techniques. It’s sometimes called a classic massage. The technique aims to promote relaxation by releasing muscle tension. Swedish massage is gentler than deep tissue massage and better suited for people interested in relaxation and tension relief.
- Cupping Therapy Massage - The suction of cupping provided by cupping therapy can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system. Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pain, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite.
- Hot Stone Massage - Combining hot stone massage with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot stones have a very relaxing effect that can relieve chronic pain, and reduce stress. I use stones specially selected from the land Coalescence Health is located.
- Maternity Massage - Massage during pregnancy not only makes a woman feel pampered but offers undeniable physical benefits as well. Massage can relieve fatigue, enhance sleep, and calm an active baby. During the entire term of the pregnancy, massage can stimulate blood flow, which may assist in the prevention of anemia. An increase in muscle tone and flexibility will occur, alleviating leg cramps and muscle spasms.
- Intuitive Therapy Massage - Intuitive Therapy is a holistic approach to health and wellness involving therapeutic massage techniques to facilitate the release of energy blockages. The focus is to relieve pain & discomfort all while putting your body into a deep state of relaxation.